Thanks for the info. Sounds good.
by Zman767
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 am
Forum: Builder's Forum
Topic: Wing Painting
Replies: 6
Views: 15590

Re: Wing Painting

Thanks for the info. I'd like to see some pictures of your work if you could post them here please. Had you considered going with the Stewart's System for painting your plane? I'm giving that serious thought. I know its a finicky process but the safety and ease of clean up may outweigh several other...
by Zman767
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:49 pm
Topic: Wing Painting
Replies: 6
Views: 15590

Wing Painting

I see lots of custom paint schemes around and am wondering about the pros/cons of painting the wings to achieve such an affect. Anyone with experience in this regard? Obviously the amount (weight) of the paint is dependent on the complexity of the design. Any rough ideas of how many gallons were req...
by Zman767
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Air Cam partnership in the Fernandina Beach, FL area
Replies: 0
Views: 2901

Air Cam partnership in the Fernandina Beach, FL area

Just checking to see if anyone in the Fernandina Beach, FL area would be interested in an Air Cam partnership. Considering building a new amphibious model. Aircraft would be hangered at Fernandina Beach airport (KFHB). In service date dependent upon ordering and build time. Conceptual target date w...
by Zman767
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:38 pm
Topic: Air Cam partnership Fernandina Beach, FL area
Replies: 0
Views: 2910

Air Cam partnership Fernandina Beach, FL area

Just checking to see if anyone in the Fernandina Beach, FL area would be interested in an Air Cam partnership. Considering building a new amphibious model. Aircraft would be hangered at Fernandina Beach airport (KFHB). In service date dependent upon ordering and build time. Conceptual target date w...
by Zman767
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:44 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Blue Skies
Replies: 2
Views: 5165

Re: Looking for Air Cam partners. MI and or FL

Hi Jeff, I live in Fernandina Beach, FL (Amelia Island) and might be interested. I've been looking at Air Cams for several years now but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Very interested in an amphibious bird. What time frame were you thinking of? You can contact me at the following private email...