• AirCam Forum
    Meet other AirCam owners & enthusiasts!
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:09 am

problems at the beginning

Share what's on your mind.

by jinshuiqian0713 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 am

ST. Chris Chelios Red Wings Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Poor visibility on the middle section of the course forced World Cup officials to call off a mens downhill on Saturday, the last speed race before the Sochi Olympics. A womens giant slalom in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, was also cancelled because of poor weather. The start of the race was postponed several times and pushed back more than two hours before officials finally gave up. "It was the right decision," overall and downhill World Cup leader Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway said. The fog never lifted around the middle of the already shortened Corviglia course. The downhill on Feb. 9 is the first Alpine event of the Sochi Games. A giant slalom is scheduled for Sunday in St. Moritz. The races in St. Moritz replaced the ones that had been scheduled for Garmisch-Partenkirchen but had to be called off for lack of snow in the German resort. Too much snow and fog were the problem in St. Moritz. Heavy snowfall forced the cancellation of downhill training on Friday. It still snowed on Saturday, although not that heavily, but this time fog descended on the course to force another cancellation. Svindal said the Olympics were not on his mind as he waited, in vain, for the start. "You want to win a World Cup race, you are not thinking of Sochi. Its exciting to win a World Cup race," Svindal said. With race officials constantly inspecting the course, Svindal said, they were in a better position to judge the conditions. "Its too bad but thats the way it is. The fog is moving in and out and maybe you can have one or two racers on the course and then it would have to be stopped," he said. "It wouldnt be safe and it wouldnt be fair." Dylan Larkin Red Wings Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Bob Probert Red Wings Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/andreas-athanasiou-jersey/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Royals placed left-hander Jason Vargas on the disabled list after an appendectomy and recalled reliever Louis Coleman from Triple-A Omaha before Thursday nights game against Detroit. Vargas began experiencing pain early Wednesday in Tampa, and underwent the procedure later in the day. He remained in Florida after the Royals beat the Rays to wrap up their series. Mike Green Jersey. Vargas is off to the best start of his nine-year big league career. Hes 8-4 with 3.31 ERA in 19 starts, solidifying a rotation that lost Ervin Santana to free agency last season. Coleman was a dominant reliever for the Royals last season, but he had an unsightly 6.41 ERA with the club this season. Hes been in Omaha trying to rediscover his form. ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713

Return to General Discussion

User Menu

Login