• AirCam Forum
    Meet other AirCam owners & enthusiasts!
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

couldnt really pinpoint the effect

Share what's on your mind.

by jinshuiqian0713 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:49 am

For the first time since the preseason, there is a team other than the Indiana Pacers at the top of the TSN. Reigning Champ Asics Gel Lyte 3 Grey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Entering the All-Star break, the Oklahoma City Thunder have won 14 of 16 games to take over top spot, even without injured star point guard Russell Westbrook. Making a big move up, with the return of point guard Chris Paul, the Los Angeles Clippers jumped from 10 to four, and the surprising Phoenix Suns moved from 15 to 12. 14-5 in the past 19 games, the Brooklyn Nets are up to 15, from 19, their highest ranking since the preseason. The Minnesota Timberwolves are down two starters and fall from 11 to 14 and the Atlanta Hawks, losers of five straight, fall from 14 to 17. Down to their last option at point guard, and losers of four straight by an average margin of 25 points, the Denver Nuggets slide from 16 to 19 and the Philadelphia 76ers, losers of seven straight, drop from 26 to 29. The Toronto Raptors are down from one spot, from nine to 10, effectively losing ground to the Clippers upon Pauls return. Scott Cullen can be reached at and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Asics Dynaflyte 2 Womens . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Sale USA . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator. http://www.asicsshoesoutletstores.com/ .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Jared Sullinger took a glance at the game clock and thought something must be wrong. With fewer than six minutes left in the first quarter, he was still in the game.There was a good reason he hadnt been subbed out yet, though.In an experimental 44-minute preseason game, Sullinger had 21 points and 19 rebounds to help the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets 95-90 on Sunday.Im so used to seeing 12 (minutes) and I looked up and I saw 5-something on the clock. Im like, man, normally I come out at the 7-minute mark, Sullinger said. They said, No, its an 11-minute (quarter). So that explains everything.Jeff Green added 14 points for Boston (4-3), hardly deterred by playing 4 minutes fewer than a normal NBA game.Backup point guard Jarrett Jack and reserve centre Jerome Jordan each had 17 points for the Nets (2-1).The idea of a shortened game arose during the NBA coaches off-season meeting as a way to analyze and compare the flow of the game with that of the league-standard 48 minutes.You noticed it a little bit when youre subbing at the start of quarters, but I thought the flow with the one less timeout was actually a little bit better in the second and fourth, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. I didnt notice it other than that.While an average game takes 2 hours, 15 minutes, the game Saturday took 1 hour, 58 minutes. Instead of the customary 12-minute quarters, Sundays game featured four 11-minute periods along with a reduction of mandatory timeouts from three to two during the second and fourth quarters.The opening quarter was played in 19 minutes, the second in 29 minutes, and the third and fourth in 25 minutes each.Im looking at the clock and its 7 or 6 (minutes remaining) on the clock and I have to get myself back because only 5 minutes have gone off if it says 6 on the clock, Stevens said. Thats a little bit different, but I had it mapped out so I kind of knew what I was going to do.Brooklyn power forward Kevin Garnett sat out against his formerr team because of a stomach virus. Asics Gel Quantum 360 Black. Playing their first game since returning from a trip to China, the Nets shot 5 of 19 from the floor in the third period.The third quarter seemed like we ran out of gas and the China trip really caught up with us, coach Lionel Hollins said. The energy started dropping. We started taking bad shots and turning the ball over.Brooklyn point guard Deron Williams, who played 25 minutes but was rested for the entire fourth quarter, couldnt really pinpoint the effect the shortened game had after it was completed in under 2 hours.Its really hard to tell a minute a quarter (and) 4 minutes a game. When youre out there in real time, youre not really thinking about it, said Williams, who played just more than nine minutes in the second quarter and a little less than nine in the third.TIP-INSNets: Brooklyn centre Brook Lopez missed his first game after the team announced Thursday he would be sidelined 10-14 days due to a right mid-foot sprain he sustained last Wednesday. All-Star forward Joe Johnson noticed Lopezs absence on the court. He draws so much attention. Other guys have to step out, Johnson said. ... Mason Plumlee started at centre for Lopez, unsure if he will play when the Nets open the season Oct. 29 in Boston. Jordans contribution off the bench was a bright spot, including 13 points in the fourth quarter. Ive had him before and Im pulling for him, but hes got to earn it, Hollins said. He made a step in the right direction tonight. He did what we asked.Celtics: Just like many of the players on both teams, Green didnt notice much difference with the 11-minute quarters. When you are playing you dont really think about it too much, he said.WHATS NEXTNets: Maybe the 44-minute game will help the Nets on the second of a back-to-back. Brooklyn hosts the Philadelphia 76ers at Barclays Center on Monday night.Celtics: Boston is back in action at home Wednesday, closing out its preseason schedule against the Nets. ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713

Return to General Discussion

User Menu

Login