• AirCam Forum
    Meet other AirCam owners & enthusiasts!
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

top of stretch and pulled away

All build threads go here.

by jinshuiqian0713 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 am

MOOSE JAW, Sask. Fake Vapormax From China . - Zach Sawchenko made 30 saves to earn a shutout for the Moose Jaw Warriors as they defeated the Red Deer Rebels 3-0 on Thursday night in Western Hockey League action. Tyler Brown scored his first goal of the season on the power play for Moose Jaw (2-3-0), while Brett Howden and Torrin White also scored. Rylan Toth started in net for Red Deer (2-2-0) making 24 saves on 27 shots. Moose Jaw was 1 for 6 on the power play while Red Deer was unsuccessful on four attempts. Fake Nike Shoes . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Fake Shoes China .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. http://www.fakevapormax.com/ . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night.Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Thegirlinthatsong, ridden by Rafael Bejarano, galloped to victory in Saturdays $200,000 La Canada Stakes at Santa Anita. Trained by Hall of Fame member Jerry Hollendorfer, Thegirlinthatsong was the 6-1 third pick in the seven-horse field of fillies and mares going 1 1/16 miles. Lexie Lou, last years Queens Plate champ, was the even-money favorite after the early scratch of Sams Sister, the 2-1 morning line second pick. Thegirlinthatsong, co-owned by Hollendorfer, pressed the early pace of 8-5 second choice Jojo Warrior with Lexie Lou running fourth. Thegirlinthatsong gained the lead at the top of stretch and pulled away for a 4 1/4-length victory. When we broke my horse was real fresh, Bejarano said, so when I saw that Jojo Warrior did go to the lead, I just put us right behind and I had a beautiful trip. By the three-eighths pole I still felt I had a lot of horse and when I let her go in the stretch she took off. Lexie Lou, ridden by Corey Nakkatani, made a late run to finish second edging Jojo Warrior. Fake Vapormax 2019. . Une Cherise was fourth followed by Fleet of Gold, Colonel Joan and Ramonas Wildcat. The time for the La Canada was 1:43.84 on a fast track. Shes been training well here and we were looking for a good effort from her, Hollendorfer noted. I think Rafael wanted to stay back a little more than what I wanted him. I asked him to stay as close as he could and be comfortable, so he did that, and that ended up working out well. Thegirlinthatsong, making her first start in almost two months, increased her earnings by $120,000 to $407,695. The 4-year-old filly has won five of 19 lifetime starts along with four seconds and four thirds Her most recent start was in the Zia Park Oaks on Nov. 24 when she got second to Cassatt. On Oct. 25 she was fifth to Lexie Lou in Santa Anitas Autumn Miss Stakes. Thegirlinthatsong paid $15.00, $4.20 and $2.60. Lexie Lou returned $2.80 and $2.20, and Jojo Warrior paid $2.60 to show. ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713

Return to Builder's Forum

User Menu

Login